WinPSe10 is the most advanced Playstation One(PSX) emulator for Windows 10. Play your favorite PSX games on your Xbox One! This app does not have any ROMs, so you must have the right to a given ROM before you play it!
– Transfer ROMs anywhere to your external hard drive
– Click “Add ROM” button to go to the Import Page
– Click “Import ROM” button to select a ROM file to import – rom format including .bin, .img, .mdf, .cue, .pbp, .cbn and .iso
– Go to Settings->General and click “Set BIOS” button to select the bios file.
– Go to the Home page and select the ROM you plan to play
– Play all PSX games
– One Drive ROM/Savestates Import/Export
– Game save/load – Save slots selection. Use the way to store and load states of the emulator (savestats / loadstats).
– Xbox 360/One controller support
– Virtual controller/Keyboard/Joystick compatible
– Turbo mode by pressing the virtual onscreen button
– Video/Input Configuration
WinPSe10 is a modified version of the Open Source project PCSX-Rearmed, which is licensed by GNU GPL v3.
LEGAL NOTE: The author does not condone and is not responsible for illegal use of the program. This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Inc., its affiliates or subsidiaries.
HISTORY OF UPDATES
Version 188.8.131.52 – 17/04/2017.
- Fixed an error that did not allow saving and loading the states of the items (savestates/loadstates).